Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confessions

Let's get right to it...

- While "making" popcorn this week I got the bag out of the microwave, opened it, and sprayed the entire kitchen with its contents....I called out to Chris "see this is why I shouldn't cook". You know its been a long week when popcorn constitutes cooking. (sorry mom)

- Whenever I talk to my sister about Emerson and my "mom moments" she answers with laughter and "who let you be a mom?" Should I be offended?

- So Chris is reading a book called They Made America, last night he was trying to stump me on a question of who started GE. He was slightly amazed when I answered without hesitation, Thomas Edison. To be honest it was a lucky guess, but I continued to gloat until I fell asleep. Small victories.

-I am using my daughter as bait to try and make my parents move to Charleston. Low?

-Surf Bar at Folly is our new getaway....much less expensive than a flight to St. Thomas. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

- I am looking forward to my allergist appointment on Monday like a five year old anticipates Christmas morning. Really I know an ugly skin test awaits me but I have dreams of a magical serum. I am so ready to look and feel like I havent just spent the last month crying my eyes out.

Thats it. Thats all. What are you confessing?

No comments:

Post a Comment