| Waiting at our first layover |
The midwest that is. I wanted to share a couple pictures from our Iowa trip. Emerson had so much fun playing with cousins and getting to be up close and personal with all the animals she has seen in her books. She is definitely a fan of the air. She would rather travel the skies than the highway any day. She did so much better than I could have even asked for. I had all these tricks in my carry on but she was most fascinated with the air vents, the windows, and the man's hair in front of us. Yeah, sorry bout that.
| and out...within seconds of arriving in Iowa |
| Cousins with grandma and grandpa Yoder |
| Little Bunny Fufu |
| She reached down and picked this one up by the ears |
| Watching the cows |
| Playing some dominos with grandpa Hostetler |
| A sweet family member brought us one of her sons outfits...add and bow and its a romper :) |
| Bird watching with Hudson |
| Uncle Perry's Farm |
| Hello Charleston... |
Sweet girl is getting so big.. I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete