Yes. This is the song we sing to put Emerson to sleep. Those of you that know me are saying "that's about right". For those of you that don't, we landed on this after many rounds of your more typical nursery songs in our attempt to comfort E while she was sick. This one worked, so this one stuck. Just to prove the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I was sung The Battle Hymn of the Republic and can still recite it to this day. Thanks, dad :)
So needless to say July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. (Yes, I am aware that it is the 17th but that's just how things are this month.) We usually spend the week at the beach with my family to celebrate. We were so excited to get E down there and she did not let us down. She loved the water, the sand, and the pool. So much so that I need to invest in some baby swim classes. This girl has no fear.
So what happens when you combine my favorite time of year, favorite holiday, and favorite people? Cue picture overload.
 |
| Pure joy. |
 |
| finding shells with Pop |
 |
| Showing us the birds |
 |
| Whole fist...yes please. |
 |
| love this man. |
 |
| She just realized she's stuck with us |
 |
| Love those big brown eyes |
 |
| You can't tell here but she was a big fan of the fireworks |
 |
| lovin her Aunt C |
 |
| catch me if you can |
 |
| Waving at the boats with Lolli |
 |
| Hey You! |
 |
| Her favorite way to eat...one foot up? always. |
Wow - I see such a little Chris running around on the beach! (of course, I'd probably say the same for you if I knew your baby pictures).
ReplyDeleteHaha I LOVE the picture of y'all kissing her and she is starting to cry! Haha
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! What a good looking family! :) Love the photos! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove those pics! Miss her. Give her a big squeeze from Aunt Hea!!
ReplyDelete