She would make her great grandaddy proud. She can spot a plane before I even hear the sound. We spend most of our time outside chasing down a better viewing of them. Her newest word that we hear on repeat is "moonie" (movie). Each time we put her in the car seat we hear it requested. Poor thing is so used to all car rides being long ones she is having to readjust to just listening to Momma sing. Trust me I feel pretty bad for her and will give into a moonie every now and then. Her favorite snack is veggie sticks and blueberries. Gotta love stocking up on out of season fruit. But the girl knows what she likes. I may or may not use them to bribe her into eating broccoli. I'm pretty sure we will potty train with them. Oh and we are officially adults. We have discovered kids night at Barberitos. Hello Tuesday night hang out. I fear they will know us by name. She learned how to "dip" her food in salsa/hummus this week and its hilarious. She is so gentle. But then the next minute she is on the ground at the park trying to pick up the worm. I'd say she's a pretty good mix :) She still tells us "night, night- all done" when she is ready for nap and bed and I am forever grateful for her sweet sleeping self. I think she too is scared of me before 7 am :) She has transitioned in to the new living space like a champ. I wish I was as flexible as she is. We love that baby girl!
While she is running on all cylinders apparently I am not.
In case you are wondering, a Keurig can do many things. Opening cans is not one of them. So don't mistake it for a can opener.
Also, even if your car isn't supposed to lock unless you are in it...Be assured that if you put the keys in the ignition and close all the doors it does not know that you are not in it. 45 minutes, a patient husband, and AAA truck later I was able to retrieve the diaper bag, phone, and house keys. Needless to say the errands never happened.
I have also been very spoiled by DVR. While we are in this transition period we decided we would do without. So when a commercial comes on it looks like someone shot off a cannon as Chris and I both spring up to go get a drink or check the laundry. Pathetic.
Oh and on Saturday, I drug Chris and I went to see Pitch Perfect. It may have been the best thing I've seen in 6 months. Don't judge me too hard. Chris actually liked it too.
On days I work, the alarm goes off and I sit there and debate if I want coffee or more sleep. One of them has to be sacrificed. This week it was coffee, and apparently it shows.
| Apparently she inherited my space estimation problems |
Love the visual of the cannon on commercial breaks- haha :) Miss you guys! Give E a squeeze for me!
ReplyDelete