Monday, November 5, 2012

Trick or Treat

Halloween may be one of my favorite holidays.  Since living in a condo we don't see near the trick or treaters that I would like.  Thanks to my good friend Katie, I got my fix this year! We headed over to their house for some chili, costumes, meltdowns, and sugar.  This was E's first trick-or-treating adventure. She was unsure at first but by the end Chris had her rolling. Oh and another friend made this little number.  Maybe one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth.  Try it!


Yup, that about sums up the first hour.


Thank you Katie for the festivities!









apparently this nurse just finished her lunch break....hellloo chili face



sweet Addy breaking her in

Rootin' through her loot

the mens


sweet princesses with their rifles

It was a paci kind of night

and they are off

I'm sure we have this picture from 6 years ago...just without the babies :)

chilled out



And of course a little clean up to end the night

Just a friendly reminder...Get out and VOTE tomorrow.  If you're in town and need someone to watch your kiddos I am more than willing :) Seriously, no excuses people.

1 comment:

  1. She is one cute nurse in training! Love the pictures Meagan and love the friendly reminder :)

    ReplyDelete