Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dear Old Clemson...

Before all of the Christmas festivities began we headed to my favorite place to watch my sister become a Clemson alumni.  E was a trooper for the 4 hour drive and a little chickfila pit stop made her a happy traveler.  Seriously what did people do on long road trips before grilled nuggets and fruit? We did the hotel thing for the night and may not be doing it again for a long long time :) E thought it was party time.  Her parents however felt otherwise.  We headed to campus the next morning and even it the rain and cold it is hands down one of the best places to be.  We were so excited to celebrate with Caroline.  To say I am proud of her is an understatement.  She is one hardworking, smart, funny, and compassionate person.  So thankful I get to be her sister. Now to convince her to move to Charleston...

There she goes!





This is what was happening in the background...operation keep her quiet


Beautiful ladies


love these girls

NaNa and PopPop 


She loves her Aunt C

Awesome.





Future Clemson Grad





We forgot what it feels like to take a picture of the two of us

pretty excited to be finished!





getting down to the alma mater




Love this group


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love how the picture of you and Chris totally got photo bombed by your dad!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Caroline!!!! And E is looking like a natural in the Clemson graduation cap. Just sayin. :) Your dress is SO cute!! You lookin so skinny! Can I say that on here? Well I did. Loved chatting with you today! Will be praying for y'all Thursday!!! YAYAYAY!!!!

    Hea

    ReplyDelete