Friday, December 30, 2011

Done.

So I may or may not have performed the dance at the end of this video late on Christmas Eve Eve. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bQvno0Qw5M&feature=player_embedded

And I just did it again, with even more fervor after taking down all the Christmas decorations. I dread this each year. For some reason the house always feels so empty with all the extra stuff back in their rubbermaids. But this year I found the solution. I'm on steroids for strep throat and apparently they have an amped up effect on me. Seriously felt like I was on speed yesterday, which is not conducive to sleeping off the fever. But oh so beneficial in de-christmasing the house. And added bonus - Chris was home to help out with E so hopefully this lovely post-christmas sickness will stay far away from her little body. Here are a few pictures from the past week.










No comments:

Post a Comment