
I'm linking up with emyselfandi for midweek confessions. Why? Because its nice to know you are not the only new mom losing your mind :) And i appreciate honesty. I've got a whole other post on that one later but for now on to the self-deprecation....
-On tuesday morning i attempted to poor my coffee into a bottle
(please note the bottles are in a completely different cabinet than my mugs and we use drop-ins)
- I completely forgot the gate code to our condo complex. Like tried every combination and could not remember. Had to call chris. (we have lived here for 2 1/2 years)
- I was actually relieved when Christmas was over. This may be the first time ever. I love love love Christmas. Chris thinks I love it too much. I so enjoyed seeing it through E's eyes this year, but after I took down the final decorations I almost felt a waive of relief.
-I set entirely too high expectations for myself (and often times others too)
-I had my yearly after christmas strep throat and was given a ton of steroids to get the swelling down, which made me feel like i was on speed, hence the quick removal of the christmas decor. I may ask for prednisone every year to tackle the project.
-I may plan to take a Benadryl on Friday night just to get a solid night of sleep.
E sleeps wonderfully, for some reason I can not.
- I always like to make a lot of plans for the nights during the week but then by the time 7pm gets here all i want to do is put on pj's and watch parenthood.
Almost friday and weekend time! This week felt crazy long and I cannot wait to welcome the weekend.
Haha - You're funny! I feel like I had those moments pre-baby... So you're doing good!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAdam loves the photos & says he thinks a lot of them look just like Chris!... But WAY cute!!!