Monday, February 6, 2012

my child loves ben.

....Harper that is. Thankfully not Ben from the Bachelor. I hope that we did not give birth to anyone with that bad of taste. She has long been in bed by the time this trash (that i watch) comes on. Back to the real Ben. I was on the way home from running errands and E was quickly approaching nap time. This means she is not quite her cheerful self. Combine that with her growing dislike of the car seat and it makes for a less than serene ride home. She seemed happy with the radio until a dreaded commercial came on. Then she would voice her opinion. (which i largely agreed with ) I just hit the first CD in the player and naturally it was a good throw back from high school. A few seconds into "Walk Away" she was silent. As soon as it would go to the next song the tears would begin, so back to Ben we went. On repeat. All the way home. I'll take it E. I'm probably only looking at a few more months of adult music anyway :)

And here are some pictures of her adventures around the house today.... She was oh so proud of her new moves.

She made a bee line right to Rigg's picture



2 comments:

  1. I love it! Hudson loves Fleet Foxes. Same story as you - I *may* have turned it on to drown out his cries one afternoon on the way home. And a beautiful soother was born. He gets this zen looks in his face. Also, he likes Florence + the Machine's "Kiss with a Fist" and The Ramones. (That last one needs a little more testing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes. so funny! she seems to be a fan of adele too. I should try some Florence :) Can't wait to see yall!

    ReplyDelete