Bridge Run weekend always brings everyone in! (even if we don't actually participate in the run) We did some carb loading at Mellow Mushroom on Friday with my sister. (who actually did run, I was just encouraging her by partaking in the pizza) I was out the door by 615 Saturday for some dental work. Definitely a benefit of living in a town with a dental school. I've officially had my first filling (or three) thanks to Caleb and the dental boards! I went straight from the dental chair to a shower for my sister in law who is due in May and then on to a girls night with my roommates from college. Chris was wonderful and played mr. mom all weekend. While I was busy Saturday the girls went shopping and picked up this little number...
Love it! And so did E. Apparently the sun glasses taste as good as they look. Thanks Aunt Dre and Hea! Be back soon with a photo dump from the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment