Saturday, May 26, 2012

11 months!

I'm going to chalk it up as a success that I managed to get these posted before her first birthday :) Small victories people.  Since this is serving as part of her baby book, here's a couple things about e's 11th month.  She eats EVERYTHING (except for the gerber chicken and vegetables) Our dog is a pickier eater than she is.  Apparently she has her dad's metabolism bc she downed an entire grilled cheese this afternoon, and then proceeded to finish off her bottle.  She loves her baby praise dvd, eating, Riggs, the outdoors, her purple ball, the water, her daddy, other babies.  She is not a fan of being strapped into anything, unfortunately this includes high chair and carseat, having to wait for food, and being told no.  Can't blame her on most of those.  She has had to be very flexible this past month and has done so well.  She is my little traveling buddy and I love it (except for those few minutes when I wish I had earplugs in the car) :)  She has had her first taste of ice cream, first trip to the water park, first move, first stair climbing adventure, and first step (which she promptly fell down as soon as she realized what she was doing)  She's weighing in at a whopping 18lbs and 2oz.  Oh and good thing we are about done with the monthly stickers, apparently they taste much better than they look....













3 comments:

  1. I love that lip tucked over those new top teethy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First step?! First taste of ice-cream?! First waterpark?! Oh my goodness! I need to see her!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete