Here's my midweek Thursday confession..... I am an awful blogger. So in my attempt to catch up I will probably post an obnoxious amount of pictures to chronicle our May days. For whatever reason, ever since I can remember May has been a crazy busy month. Always fun but always busy. We kicked it off with a trip to Tallahassee to celebrate our nephew's 1st birthday! Hurray to surviving the first year! Tara and Greg threw a great party with some amazing food!
 |
| Birthday Boy! |
 |
| No fear |
 |
| Tara's creativity at work! |
 |
| Emerson loving the big yard |
 |
| first attempt at standing with no hands :) |
 |
| showing dad how its done |
I'll save the next photo bomb for another day :) Back to the party planning. We have another first birthday coming up around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment