Monday, December 10, 2012

My Waffle

This lady sums it up pretty well.  I have had similar thoughts but would not have been able to convey it so eloquently.  I stumbled upon this last night. Today at lunch , we got some news of what looks like more delays on the home front. Frustrated is an understatement.  In my attempt at a holiday craft, E and I were going to make salt dough ornaments.  Easy enough.  Who doesn't have salt, flour, and water? Apparently me.  Since moving to this apartment we streamlined.  We have not purchased anything we don't use on a daily basis, mainly because we do not want to have to pack it for the third time this year.  Now we have a little salt shaker but no big daddy case like this calls for.  No salt was a breaking point for me today.  Funny how it can sometimes be the smallest things that seem to push you over the edge.  Not a proud moment I admit.  After the call from the realtor I told my husband through tears that I know our "waffle" is not finished yet.  That there is a reason and a purpose for this season of waiting and uncertainty.  I was very much the one screaming at the toaster today.


1 comment:

  1. oh my, thank you for this meagan. praying for y'all in this seemingly never ending transition

    ReplyDelete