Wednesday, January 25, 2012

airing it out...

It's Wednesday so you know what that means.....here they come:



-I took a body pump class on Monday and I still cannot walk. Pathetic.

-I am way too excited about the release of The Vow. I may be a married 26 year old mom but Channing Tatum gets me every time.

- I don't like squirrels. Like at all. There were entirely too many at Clemson and they were way too friendly. I know they seem like such harmless creatures but I picture all of them as flying and it scares me. One has recently found its way on to our screen porch. I remain safely locked behind closed doors.

-I get genuinely upset when my weekly shows are repeats. Seriously "Parenthood" again? My Tuesday night was lacking without you.

-I have not used an iron since we have been married. If you can't fluff it out in the dryer or steam it then I am not interested.

-We have absolutely no plans for this weekend and I could not be happier. Open weekends are few and far between and I cannot wait.

That's it guys. What are you airing out this week?

2 comments:

  1. I guess that makes me pathetic too because I still can't walk either....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure you know what I'm airing out... :) Our little talk today inspired another really great one (if you can read between all those lines), so thanks!

    ReplyDelete