Wednesday, January 18, 2012

its that time again...

its already Wednesday again so time for confessions, here goes....

-I am a little worried that E might think that Matt Lauer is her daddy, or the whole Today show family for that matter....

-If E is fighting her nap I might decide that that is the best time for me to shower....water + bathroom fan on high = serenity....if even for just a minute

-I would totally be ok eating out 95% of the time

-My dog is way more high maintenance than our sweet girl. He is beyond needy. It makes E look like a walk in the park. (actually that is probably just what he needs)

-i HATE packaging up and taking out the diaper genie. So much so that I will make a jenga like stack on top of it until I can't put it off any longer. And then I'll ask Chris to do it.

- I turn the radio up obnoxiously loud on my way to work on Wednesday and Thursdays. It is the only time I am in the car by myself. Its an added bonus if it is an old school rap song. (specifically Nelly :)

thats all I've got for today... is it really only 8:30? Come on Friday!
Don't forget to link up with E, Myself, and I to share yours.

5 comments:

  1. When i first starting reading this post i got real confused thinking E was referring to E,Myself and I haha - then i looked around and got my facts straight! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that today. I need to start writing her name out, haha laziness :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hey Meagan! love that I found your blog through E's blog... I don't think I realized my Jonathan and your Emerson were so close in age! i'm going to start following your blog now--always good to have mama friends--even through blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to hate the diaper genie too! We got rid of ours after a few issues and it forced me to take the diapers outside-ugh!!! Emerson is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete