Sunday, February 5, 2012

On the move...


You are officially crawling. Like doing the full on from one side of the room to the other. You had been so close but you finally figured out how to move your arms to make it work. I "asked" Chris why he put you down in the middle of the dogs toys. Guess what? He hadn't. You took it upon yourself to sit among the bones and other half-eaten toys. Oh i have some baby proofing to do this week. You also are pulling up on everything you can get your hands on. You find it much easier to get up than back down. Here comes the bruises :( We made a last minute trip to Florence this weekend to visit Nana. While there we stumbled upon a beautiful fact. You sleep amazingly in hotel bathrooms. Weird? Maybe. But it worked and it will happen again. We just have to be sure to get a room near the lobby. That way the lobby restroom is close and available if needed. The pack n play pretty much consumes the in room bathroom. We jacked your schedule all around with family visits and car rides but we had to wake you up both mornings. I knew I always liked hotels. I'm gone to start baby-proofing before I find you gnawing on a bone....

Mid-morning convo with her favorite dog

5 comments:

  1. haha Meagan seriously we are trying to decide on whether to book a suite for an upcoming trip, or try to let Jonathan sleep in the bathroom to save money! :) so glad to hear it worked for you... and now I am nudged closer to giving it a try! oh an so exciting about the crawling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go for it! i promise it worked so well! Have fun on your trip!

      Delete
  2. Oh my girl friend I can't believe your mobile..... Oh dear that means Annabelle is right around the corner.... I am not ready for this yet! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then we need a padded room to let them both go wide open!

      Delete
  3. Crawling?! Oh I can't wait to see her in action!

    ReplyDelete