Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Somehow it is already Wednesday again. And an added bonus.... I didn't have to work! So this post is actually going up on the right day :)

-I bought cookie dough the other day and made half of them for the super bowl. I was saving the rest for later. I went to the refrigerator a couple days later to make the rest. No cookie dough. Not anywhere. I opened the freezer to look for something else, and there stumbled upon the cookie dough. From the kitchen I oh so sweetly asked Chris why in the world he put it in the freezer and then continued lamenting the fact that now there would be no cookies. He just laughed, which only made me madder. Yep it wasn't him. It was me and mommy brain. He is a patient man.

-I love Clint Eastwood. The Chrysler super bowl commercial was my favorite. I am choosing to ignore all the talk about political undertones and just appreciate a good American rally cry.

- Since I didn't have to work today I was able to take Emerson to Mothers Morning Out. Whoooohoooo! I never knew how much I could squeeze into 3 hours. I had forgotten how quickly I could get in and out of stores without a car seat and strollers. So mostly the time was selfish, but I tell myself its good socialization for her too, right?

-I tried a new pinterest recipe this week. It turned out. The bread did not. How do you burn pillsbury crescent rolls, i mean seriously.

-The 75 year old in my class at the gym was my yardstick for success.

-I just ordered diapers from amazon. Mainly because I like to get packages.

- I got stuck in a dress today while shopping. I get so claustrophobic when things get stuck - jewelry, a seat belt, you name it. It makes me crazy. Thankfully before my self esteem had to be picked up from the ground I realized that the dress did indeed have a zipper. That would have been something to take notice of before putting it on. Next time.





6 comments:

  1. I do believe E taught Annabelle to make a funny face today she has started to do something funny with her nose...when I got to MMO our girls were in a full blown conversation about who knows what. My guess is how great their mommy's are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh i love it! i kinda just want to watch them one day. sorry for the monkey face :) we aren't sure where that originated!

      Delete
  2. I get crazy claustrophobic in clothes too! Like to the point where I am willing to rip it and ruin it/pay for it just to GET.IT.OFF. Seatbelts that get stuck make me a little frantic also. But hey, at least you got the dress on with the zipper up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I was about .5 seconds from having to buy the dress bc i was getting out one way or the other. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I am extremely claustrophobic as well... even when my hubs HUGS me too long I feel like I am dying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! oh yes i swear i wasn't always like this!

    ReplyDelete