
Too bad that hasn't been an option. E has had hand, foot and mouth disease. I do not wish it on my worst enemy. The low grade whine has been a constant in our house as our sweet girl can't seem to get comfortable. We have felt terrible for her! She only had one sore on her hand but the pediatrician said they were all down the back of her throat, making eating painful and quite the challenge. Thus re-introducing 2 am feedings. She is on the upswing now so we are attempting to fix the middle of the night routine we started this week. Night 1 =fail. Game on tonight.
We have to be out of our condo in 10 days. I have packed us in less than 48 hours before but just cant seem to get it together this time. We will be storing stuff for about 4 months and I have a really hard time deciding what we can pack away. I also have labeled about fifty eleven boxes as FRAGILE. Chris informed me last night that once I got past 5 boxes that no one would believe me. Oh well. worth a try. Back to bubble wrapping....To say I am ready for the weekend would be an understatement. Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing one! We are determined to! :)
Both of the boys had it right before Christmas. It took two days of Charlie having it to then watch Miller start down the same path :( My brother Jamie was coming home for Christmas break and stopped by our house for a mere 24 hours (actually less than that) and then he TOO got it within 48 hours of being here! HE LOOKED TERRIBLE. HE SAID HE HAD NEVER FELT SO BAD IN HIS WHOLE LIFE. And, his faced and hands looked like a leper (the boys had a couple on hands but mostly down the throat too). He couldn't eat. He couldn't sleep. When I knew how bad he had it, it made me be a little more sympathetic during those HARD days with both them (and nights, but I had Clay to help with the other one). And then... Caleb got it. He was a sad case too. Couldn't eat at all over Christmas. It was sad..... (I have no idea why I said all that. Oh well. We will pray it ends soon. And when it does end... THEY ARE BACK! it so nice)
ReplyDeletethank you, thank you! I know, I have felt horrible for her! I am so excited to have her back!
DeleteI heard Hand, Foot, Mouth is going around BAD! :( Hugs to your sweet baby girl! I know how terrible it is for EVERYONE when they don't feel good.
ReplyDeleteI know it seems to be everywhere! We still need to get these two together for a date :)
DeleteTell E that Annabelle will Skpe her later... Hehehe and I will send my magic fairy tonight while everyone is sleeping and pack everything you need.
ReplyDelete:) Yes E would love a skype date! Thanks again for today!
Delete