Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Party Time!

The Hostetlers let us take over their backyard, or whole house  for that matter in order to celebrate E's first year! I won't explain much, mainly because I posted so many pictures and this post would become a book. For the record there were about 440 pictures taken that day so consider yourself lucky...this is the condensed version.  We had a great night celebrating our girl with so many good friends. Whoever said "it takes a village" was not lying.  It was a sweet time to reflect on the year with all of those that helped get us here .  

We did a "You are My Sunshine" theme.  The girls at Sweet Birdies Nest did a great job with the invites and then we took it from there.












a childhood favorite






Monthly pics







Birthday girl arriving on the scene




My love.





my talented husband

Some corn hole action for the boys




Even riggs got some attention from these sweet girls






entirely too much icing










so very cautious

Her tunnel.  We didn't think she was eating any.  Sneaky.








E and her boys











Worlds greatest sister, babysitter, friend right here





I can drive?



Loving my talking card from Aunt C




Getting the hang of the gift thing















Her new wheels









3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures... Had a good time . You did a great job momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed we had to miss it. It looks so precious! I love all the decorating & talent that went into planning such a sweet party! Y'all are such a precious family! YAY for one year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I hate that we were out of town for this... she is SO big!! I love her entrance picture, like she's thinking, "Are y'all just waitin on me?!" And I love her face on the second cupcake picture. She's furrowing her eyebrows just like her aunt Hea! haha.. Those outfits are precious, especially her little tutu! Your dress is super cute too! Can't wait to see you guys this week!!!

    ReplyDelete