And today we are celebrating one year of her sweet life! We are so blessed to have the joy and responsibility of raising her. In one short year she has stretched us, strengthened us, challenged us, and blessed us more than I ever thought possible. There were times I feared we wouldn't make it to the one year mark with our sanity intact :) And maybe that is so. Maybe I forget to put my car in park before getting out, maybe I can no longer say "i don't do mornings". So what if my car is no longer spotless and there are days I can't see the carpet beneath the mountain of books. This parenthood thing isn't easy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Happy Birthday to our sweet girl! We love you littles!
We celebrated on Saturday and as soon as I clean up from the festivities I will


No comments:
Post a Comment