So a month ago we headed out to Fripp Island with Chris' family. Yes, that is how far behind I am. And what's worse is that I have yet to unpack. No, seriously. Same bag, just adding to and taking out. Yes mom, I'm doing laundry. But there are some things at the bottom that still haven't been worn. Not saying I'm proud of that, but hey it is what it is. When you are on the road at least twice a week the OCD has to jump in the back seat or just be run over completely :)
We had a great week with family, good food, and plenty of golf cart rides. There are too many pictures in this post, but to be honest I am just to lazy to divide it in to two. So here goes.
*if you can't tell E has really been into giving kisses
 |
| my love |
 |
| checking out the porch |
 |
| sweet Hannah |
 |
| Bath time babies |
 |
| my funny girl |
 |
| sharing some love |
 |
| Showing Opa to the water |
 |
| this girl loves her daddy |
 |
| jumping waves |
 |
| sweet tired girl |
 |
| nothing better |
 |
| Seriously Mom? |
 |
| formulating their plan |
 |
| they built it. |
 |
| the first of many attempts |
 |
| Hudson showing em how its done |
 |
| bird chasing |
No comments:
Post a Comment