Its that time again. Its Wednesday, so here goes...
-While talking to a good friend about life updates, she asked if I felt overwhelmed. I quickly responded with "No, I really don't think so, not at all" However the next sentence out of my mouth was "How many benadryl do you normally take to sleep?" She quickly pointed out the irony. *side note- No, mom I do not take it every night...only the nights I want to sleep:)
-My mom kept incredible journals and calendars from when we were growing up. I confess that Emerson is 100% my child. Wow genetics. Its for real guys. Like down to picking every single piece of lint off the floor. And a healthy disdain for the car seat. Yeah sorry Chris, that was from my side too.
-As Emerson was trying to finish her breakfast yesterday I told her to "Please finish her M&Ms". She was eating oatmeal. We don't even have any M&Ms.
-We now officially have to spell the word "milk". How are we already there yet. You try saying the word while reading the grocery list and see what happens. I dare you.
- I got a little teary eyed last week at the new Parenthood. When Hattie left for college. Let's get serious my child is not even two. This mom thing really gets you.
-Next Friday we are moving into an apartment until our house is finished. I have not done one single thing to prepare for that move. Not one. And I am totally ok with it.
On that note I'm on to organize E's pictures. I'm feeling a little slack after reading my mom's baby books :)
hahah- I'm way behind but that doesn't make this any less hilarious. Love it!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Who's you're friend?! :)