Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Girl.

I am lucky to have a best friend who is a photographer.  An amazing photographer.  Thankfully she's been around since I was in second grade so I was not judged for the ridiculous antics I had going on behind the camera in order to keep a certain pretty little girl's attention.  I unashamedly leapt and screamed like a crazy person for a solid forty five minutes.  I'm so very sorry if you were in the park that day.  It wasn't pretty.  But E thought it was hilarious.  Success.  All kidding aside, I love this peanut more than words can say and I will continue to bounce around like an idiot for many many years if it brings this smile.  I am sorry in advance folks.  She is worth it.



































                                             Check out courtneydoxphotography.com.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious... These are precious !!! Love little E

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!!!!! And Courtney did great capturing! So Sweet~

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little girl is adorable!

    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss her I miss her! These pics are so great! Can't wait to see you in one week!!!

    ReplyDelete