Wednesday, October 24, 2012

All Things Fall




I am a sucker for any holiday.  Seriously, a marketer's dream when it comes to seasonal stuff.  Fall is just the start of it.  And having a kid makes it even more fun.  And gives a good excuse to do all the ridiculous stuff I think up.  So we were obviously at the pumpkin patch on Saturday.  We got there as soon as it opened hoping for cooler temperatures so I could at least pretend it was fall.  Emerson loved emptying the baskets with the little pumpkins and seeing the animals.  But she was far more enamored with the plans overhead.  A small airport is just a few miles down the road so she had constant entertainment.  So did the other guests as I frantically ran around like a crazy person trying to give her the best view of the planes.  Its a good thing my husband is not easily embarrassed.  Once the planes died down we  ended up with a big ole pumpkin by the door that Emerson happily greets each time we come in :)  Emerson also got to try out Chris' favorite BBQ spot.  She was all about the okra and tomatoes.  Who knew?  Guess I'll have to add that to the line up.






plane watching









making her pile.  





Apparently the fence is as equally exciting as the pumpkins






she LOVED him.  


Her shy face.




first JB's meal




Last Year.  This blows my mind. 

3 comments:

  1. oh.my.goodness. I know you're buying a house and all but why don't you not and move here instead. I need to see this cuteness more and T needs her bestie closer by too:) love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I can't get over that last picture! She growing up momma.... Way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that she greets the pumpkin every time! If you get a lil video of that, I would love to see it. :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete