Monday, October 15, 2012

Something in These Hills



Cliche? Yes.  True? Absolutely. There is almost nowhere else I would rather spend a weekend. Especially a fall one.  I know I am sentimental, but Clemson has my heart. No kidding, I would pack up and move there in a heartbeat.  It still feels like home.  Chris reminds that it could possibly feel a little different than it was when we were in college, but I believe I'm up for the challenge.  :) We were able to get up there on Thursday and re-lived our Thursday night tradition of Mexican and FCA.  Sitting back in Tillman at 9:19 is one heck of a reminder of how incredible the community is up there.  It was almost surreal being back in the same seats but with life looking so different than it did 6 years ago.

Thanks to one of my "travel agent" roomates, we were able to enjoy a townhouse on Lake Keowee for the weekend.  I threatened locking myself in the garage and not leaving when check out time rolled around.  But Chris had to have some Walhalla Steakhouse , so he dragged me out :) It may have been the most relaxing weekend we've had in over a year.





Alum


of course, seeing how its made










catching up on the latest Clemson news


hunter/gatherer


1 comment:

  1. So glad ya'll got a get a way! Looks like you had a great time....

    ReplyDelete